In the modern world, the world market is becoming more and more integrated and there’ s nearly no barrier for between the countries when there is new technology or trend coming. Similar companies are providing similar equipment and services, the one who want to win out, must have some leading edge technology.
As in the recent years, more and more countries are establishing laws and regulations for the oil and gas drilling discharge standard, and raised the topic of zero discharge drilling waste management system. So standard is set up, the solutions by which to achieve the standard is a task for every drilling company or contractor, and as the leading manufacturer for drilling cuttings waste management, GN Solids Control helps the clients to win out by providing leading edge technology.
Normally, there are 3 main methods used as waste management systems:
- Physical separation: shale shaker plus decanter centrifuge or vertical cuttings dryer plus decanter centrifuge.
- Chemical separation: shale shaker plus filter press.
- Solidification separation: shale shaker plus solidification unit.
By testing the 3 kinds of solutions, each one has its own advantages and shortcomings, furthermore, because each jobsite is different and each jobsite’s mud condition is not same, it is difficult to define a certain configuration.
By years’ of research and accumulation of experiences during working with end users, GN Solids Control came up with some module unit in order to handle as many as complicated situations. Including:
- High G drying shale shaker GNZS594HGE-LD mainly for drilling cuttings from water based mud.
- V-G cuttings dryer GNCD930C mainly for drilling cuttings from oil based mud.
- High speed decanter centrifuge for both WBM and OBM, and also used after flocculation, which replaces the filter press because of efficiency.
- GNGH-15A solidification unit for both WBM and OBM drilling cuttings.
Besides, GN is designing and will put into use new solution proposals to more complicated request.