For no-load test run of decanter centrifuge, we need to know some key factors below:
1. Commissioning of the speed regulating motor (remove the drive belt) Set the speed regulating potentiometer to the zero position, close the power brake, and turn on the power switch of the speed regulating motor controller. Press the start button to start the asynchronous motor, and immediately press the stop button to observe the motor rotation. Looking forward from the rear end of the motor, the counterclockwise rotation of the fan blades of the motor is correct. If the asynchronous motor turns correctly, you can press the start button again to make the asynchronous motor run. After 1min, start to adjust the multi-turn potentiometer to start the speed-regulated motor. The speed control knob is required to rotate slowly, and the speed increase time of the speed control motor from 0 to 1350r/min is not less than 2min to ensure a smooth start. Observe the operation of the motor. If it is normal, you can press the work button to read the no-load motor current. Measure the speed of the speed regulating motor, when the multi-turn potentiometer is rotated to the maximum position (about 10 turns), the speed of the speed regulating motor is 1350r/min (obtained by adjusting the feedback potentiometer on the speed motor controller), and the speed is corrected accordingly table.
2. After the adjustment of the speed regulating motor is completed, install the driving triangle belt to start the no-load operation of the host. Reset the speed potentiometer to zero position (this should be the case before each drive). Press the start button, after the asynchronous motor reaches full speed (about 1min), start to slowly rotate the multi-turn potentiometer, requiring the speed of the motor to increase from 0 to 1350r/min, the speed-up time is not less than 2min. When the host is started, the operation should be observed. If there is excessive vibration or there is a noise of collision, you should immediately press the stop button, stop the decanter centrifuge to check the cause and eliminate it. If everything is normal, increase the speed of the host to 3200r/min (at this time the speed motor is 1350r/min), press the work button (the ammeter starts to indicate, the overload protection circuit is put into operation), watch the no-load current, it should be less than 18A (380v) After the empty car runs normally for 1~2h, stop to check all fasteners and parts once and confirm that they are normal. Check the temperature of each bearing, it should not be greater than 30 degrees at room temperature, and the temperature of the differential case is less than 70 degrees.
Check before decommissioning of decanter centrifuge:
1. Check the tightening of all bolts for looseness, breakage, shortage, etc.
2. Check whether the electric steering is correct, the belt tension is appropriate, and the pulley is intact
3. Check whether the oil level of the bearing housing meets the requirements
4. Rotate the drum with the hand wheel, it should be easy and flexible without rubbing.