Correct operation process of decanter centrifuge
1. Do not use decanter centrifuges for the separation of highly corrosive materials; in addition, operate strictly in accordance with equipment requirements and regulations. Non-explosion-proof centrifuges must not be used in flammable and explosive situations.
2. Before running the decanter centrifuge, cut off the power and release the brake first. You can try rotating the drum by hand to see if there is any seizure. Check whether other parts are loose and abnormal. Turn on the power and start in a clockwise direction (usually it takes about 40-60 seconds from static state to normal operation). Generally, each equipment must run empty for about 3 hours after arriving at the factory, and it can work without abnormal conditions.
3. The materials should be placed as evenly as possible. Must be operated by a dedicated person, and the capacity must not exceed the rated capacity. It is strictly forbidden to run the machine over speed, so as not to affect the service life of the decanter centrifuge.
4. After the decanter centrifuge is started, if there is any abnormality, it must be stopped for inspection, and it must be disassembled, washed and repaired if necessary.
5. The decanter centrifuge runs at high speed when it is working, so you must not touch the drum with your body to prevent accidents.
6. To ensure the normal operation of the decanter centrifuge, the rotating parts should be refueled and maintained every 6 months. At the same time, check the lubrication of the bearing and see if there is any wear; if the parts in the brake device are worn, replace it seriously; if there is oil leakage in the bearing cover.
7. After using the decanter centrifuge, clean it up and keep the machine tidy. The daily maintenance and repair of the centrifuge, such as daily lubrication, bolt tightening, etc., shall be carried out by personnel trained in the use of the centrifuge.