The necessity of periodic inspection of decanter centrifuge
1. Regular inspection of decanter centrifuge
(1) Regularly inspect the gap between the pusher plate, the scraper and the drum filter. The gap between the scraper and the screen should be within 5~7mm, and the axial clearance of the scraper blade from the bottom of the drum and the liquid blocking plate is about 4mm. (2) Check the vibration of the machine body every 7~15 days. (3) Check whether the safety interlocking device is sensitive and easy to use every 3 months. (4) Check and clean the oil filter every 3 months to ensure that there is no grease, water scale, and sand. (5) Analyze the quality of lubricating oil every 3-6 months to ensure that the quality of lubricating oil meets the standard. (6) Check and verify whether the instrument device meets the performance parameter requirements every 12 months to ensure that the instrument device is accurate, sensitive and easy to use.
2. Adjustment of decanter centrifuge
Checking and adjusting in time before operation or during the shutdown time is an important guarantee for keeping the machine in good running condition, and it is also an important part of machine maintenance.
(1) Adjustment of working pressure of oil pump
Adjust the relief valve to keep the output pressure of the oil pump at 1.6MPa (gauge pressure).
(2) Adjustment of the working position of the scraper
When the piston rod in the scraper cylinder descends and hits the bottom cover of the cylinder (that is, when the piston is at the bottom dead center position), the roller on the crank of the scraper device should touch the travel switch, and the scraper blade and the inner screen of the drum ( The distance between the surface meshes should be kept at 5~7mm. This distance is achieved by adjusting the travel switch on the door cover and the nut on the piston rod in the scraper cylinder. Adjust the fastening screw connecting the scraper blade to the blade holder so that the axial gap between the two ends of the blade and the bottom of the drum and the liquid blocking plate is approximately the same, about 4mm.
(3) The amount of drum loading
The thickness of the material layer is determined by different materials, but it should not exceed 120mm.
(4) Adjustment of process duration
In automatic operation, the time relay knob in the electrical console can be adjusted according to different materials and corresponding process requirements to realize the duration of each process and the total time to complete a working cycle.