Problems to be paid attention to when using decanter centrifuge
Decanter centrifuge has good separation and washing effect under the action of centrifugal force, strong adaptability to materials, suitable for separating solid-phase particles ≧0.01mm suspension. Decanter centrifuges are widely used in biochemistry, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other fields. It is a filter centrifuge with automatic scraper discharge and intermittent operation.
1. Precautions for the use of decanter centrifuge
(1) Fabrics with different water absorption strengths should be dehydrated separately.
(2) The newly installed dehydrator or the newly connected wire must ensure that the motor rotates in the correct direction.
(3) When the fabric is placed severely unevenly and causes intense vibration, the power switch should be turned off immediately, and the fabric should be placed evenly from the beginning before dehydration.
(4) Do not overload the amount of fabric placed. Especially pay attention when taking off other items other than clothing.
(5) When the machine is working, do not reach into the inner cage area of the dehydrator
2. How to use the decanter centrifuge?
(1) Before use, first check whether the mechanical parts are in good condition.
(2) Place the level meter washing evenly in the inner rotating cage.
(3) Start the electric motor to gradually accelerate the speed of the inner cage. According to the type of fabric, it can be dried in 5-10 minutes.
(4) Press the "Stop" button to power off the motor. After the dehydrator has been naturally decelerated for a period of time, manipulate the brake lever to perform intermittent braking operations to complete the stop of the inner cage.
(5) After the machine stops, the fabric can be taken out.
GN is a professional centrifuge manufacturer integrating research, production, sales and maintenance. The company has strong technical capabilities, sophisticated processing equipment, complete testing methods, and internal management standards. It is currently a backbone enterprise of centrifuges with a modern scale, strong scientific research capabilities and generalized processing capabilities in China.