What are the guidelines for the use of decanter centrifuges?
The first thing to pay attention to use the decanter centrifuge is safety, the uncontrolled centrifugal force may cause great damage. Therefore, pay attention to whether the centrifuge tube is balanced, whether the speed exceeds the setting, whether the rotor is corroded, etc. Decanter centrifuges seem simple to use and have no technical content, but correct use and protection are still necessary. Once a failure occurs, it will delay the test, which is not worth the gain.
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling condition, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifugation, the rotor should be placed upside down on the test bench, and the remaining water in the cavity should be wiped off. At this moment, the decanter centrifuge cover is in the open condition.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the test bench. Never tighten the rotor and float on the rotor. Once it is started by mistake, the rotor cover will fly. Out and cause an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, there must be no gap between the rotor and the rotor cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and re-tighten the centrifuge until it is confirmed that there is no gap.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator cannot turn off the power (POWER) and press STOP. Fill in the decanter centrifuge usage record before pre-cooling.
5. Do not use fake or inferior centrifuge tubes, and do not use aged, deformed or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. During holidays and evenings, the decanter centrifuge must undergo routine safety inspections before leaving.
7. If there is a machine failure during the use of the instrument, and the parts are damaged, please contact the manufacturer in time.