Methods to eliminate hidden dangers in decanter centrifuge operation
As we all know, chemical and pharmaceutical equipment-centrifuges are high-speed machines, safety hazards are particularly important, and serious threats to human lives, so we must pay more attention to the principles of use when operating decanter centrifuges.
1. When the decanter centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifugation, the rotor should be placed upside down on the experimental table, and the remaining water in the cavity should be wiped off. The centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the decanter centrifuge or placed on the experimental bench. It must be tightened and floated on the rotor, because once it is started by mistake, the rotor cover will be Will fly out and cause an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, there must be no gap between the rotor and the rotor cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and re-tighten the centrifuge until it is confirmed that there is no gap.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator shall not leave the decanter centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator shall not turn off the power (POWER) and press STOP. Before pre-cooling, fill in the centrifuge usage records.
5. Do not use fake or inferior decanter centrifuge tubes, and do not use aging, deformed, or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. You can leave after the last routine safety inspection using the centrifuge during holidays and evenings.
7. If the machine fails during the use of the instrument, and the parts are damaged, contact the manufacturer in time for replacement.
The above author has summarized the seven issues that need to be paid attention to when using centrifuges. In fact, they are far from enough. In short, operators must always put safety first in order to prevent unnecessary occurrences.