What are the rules for the use of centrifuges?
In ancient times, people used one end of a rope to tie a clay pot, hold the other end of the rope, rotate the pot, and generate centrifugal force to squeeze out the honey in the pot; industrial centrifuges were born in Europe, for example, in the mid-19th century , It has been shown that the three-foot centrifuge used for textile dewatering and the top suspension centrifuge used for separating crystalline granulated sugar in sugar factories have undergone intermittent operation and manual slag discharge. After the slag unloading organization was improved, successively operated centrifuges appeared in the 1930s, and the intermittent operation centrifuge also completed automatic control and developed.
The rules for the use of centrifuges:
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifuge is completed, the rotor should be placed upside down on the test bench, and the remaining water in the cavity should be wiped off. The centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the test bench. It must be tightened and floated on the rotor. Once the rotor is started by mistake, the rotor cover will be Will fly out and cause trouble!
3. After tightening the rotor cover, there must be no gap between the rotor and the rotor cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and re-tighten the centrifuge until it is confirmed that there is no gap.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator cannot turn off the power (POWER), and press STOP. Before pre-cooling, fill in the centrifuge use records.
5. Do not use fake or inferior centrifuge tubes, and do not use aged, deformed or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. At the end of holidays and evenings, use a centrifuge for routine safety inspections before leaving.
7. If there is a machine failure during the use of the instrument, and the parts are damaged, please contact us in time.
By the way, the items below are our products listed on Alibaba, please check out and feel free to contact us If you are interested in any of our products: